Bentone available in Atrak Shimi Gostar Asia Padide Trading Company
- Benton 34 is a combination of natural bentonite.
- This rheological additive is designed for natural systems with low to medium polarity.
- Increases concentration (viscosity)
- Prevents the deposition of pigments during storage
Share in social medias
Appearance of material:
- In acrylic paints, alkyd paints, baking paints, road paints, interior and exterior paints of the building
- Lubricating greases
- Color filters
- In the adhesive industry
- In anti-corrosion paints
- In bituminous compounds
- Printing ink
Material safety conditions:
- The mineral chemical composition of bentonite-34 generally does not a serious risk to the environment.
- However, according to the information provided in the chemical safety data sheet of this compound, workers are working with this substance must use personal protective equipment such as masks, goggles, gloves, and work clothes working.
Material storage conditions:
- Packages of this compound should be stored in a cool and dry place with proper ventilation.
- Bags containing this mineral compound should always be closed.
- In case of fire, ash and carbon dioxide emissions are emitted which will cause suffocation and poisoning.
- Prolonged contact with bentonite dust will irritate the respiratory tract.p