Phthalic anhydride available in Atrak Shimi Gostar Asia Padide Trading Company
- Phthalic anhydride (PA) The main commercial form of phthalic anhydride.
- Chemical formula C₈H₄O₃
- Toxic solidity.
- The solid is in the form of white crystal grains.
Share in social medias
Appearance of material:
- In the production of plastics
- Production of dyes, pigments, and alkyd resin
- Herbicides and insecticides
Material safety conditions:
- Acute (short-term) effects of exposure to phthalic anhydride in humans include irritation of the eyes, respiratory tract, and skin, but no permanent damage is seen.
- Chronic (long-term) effects on workers exposed to phthalic anhydride include conjunctival disease, and irritation of the skin and mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.
- Dust is irritating and allergenic to the respiratory system and is also dangerous to the eyes.
Material storage conditions:
- Reacts rapidly in the presence of water and water vapor. Therefore, they should be kept away from them.
- Store the product away from direct sunlight.
- Store at constant temperature and below 20℃.