Crude / glycerin 68/86%
Crude / glycerin available in Atrak Shimi Gostar Asia Padideh Trading Company
- Soluble in water
- Flammability: 160 ℃ to 176 ℃
Share in social medias
Appearance of the material:
- Clear light brown liquid
- Antifreeze for industrial machinery
- Preparation of lubricants for metal installations
- Preparation of nanoparticles
- Heat transfer solvent
- Resin synthesis
Material safety conditions:
- If glycerin accidentally comes in contact with skin or eyes, it will cause severe irritation and penetration into skin pores.
- If you inhale the vapors of this substance, the respiratory system will be stimulated and will have acute effects.
- Prolonged exposure to this chemical can have toxic effects on the kidneys.
- If glycerin vapors are inhaled, pure oxygen should be used to reduce its harmful effects and the person should see a doctor immediately.
Material storage conditions:
- Must be stored in an environment with a temperature of 2 ℃ to 8 ℃